Tighten wire without having to remove staples or tie wires
Repair your loosen garden fences in a minute. Wire Fence Repair Tool is an easy-to-use tool for repairing sagging fences. It's a fence strainer where you join the two ends of any loose fence wires with. The 480 x 50 x 30mm fence fixer fits for wires with a diameter of 1.5mm to 5.0mm. It has a bearing capacity of 2200 lbs. It features a cast claw lock on the chain to keep your hand free while working. No more cutting or splicing wires that could damage your fences.
- Quick and Easy to use. Wire Fence Repair Tool is designed to be a quick and easy repair for your fences. Connect the two ends to the fence wires and pull the lever a few times. Tie the wires together. Done. You can do it all by yourself, no need to spend money on professional fixers.
- No more ruined wires. Cutting and splicing a sagging wire is required with a traditional fence fixer. Wire Fence Repair Tool does not require any cutting, splicing, or kinking. No more weakening of wires. Reduce the chances of damaged fences.
- Swivel Mechanism. The fence fixer is equipped with a swivel mechanism. It doesn’t matter if you are left-handed or right-handed, the swivel makes you use them comfortably.
- Repair fences in a minute. No need to spend too much time removing staples or tie wires. Simply clamp one part of the fence instead of pulling the whole fence.
- Equipped with cast claw lock. The fence fixer is made with a cast claw lock that frees your hand while fixing wire fences. It has a size of 480 x 50 x 30 mm. Suitable for wires with diameter of 1.5 mm to 5.0 mm.
- Built to last. The fixer is constructed with Zinc-impregnated steel. It ensures long-lasting use. It has a capacity of 2200 lbs, making it more strong and reliable when you fix your wire fences.
Material: Zinc-impregnated steel
Product Size: 480 x 50 x 30 mm
Product Weight Capacity: 2200 lbs
Color: Blue + Silver
1 x Wire Fence Repair Tool