Keep your body and arms synched up
A high percentage of golfers experience rotational stress due to pressure on the spine and muscles. Correct posture and alignment are the commonly overlooked fundamentals of golfing which leads to injuries. Prevent these injuries by using Swing Trainer Pro™. This golf training aid improves and develops proper swing mechanics which also corrects body alignment including shoulders, elbows, knees, feets, arms and your grip.
Common causes of injuries:
- Poor swing mechanics and over swinging
- Incorrect grip and setup
- Rotational stresses placed on the spine
- Prevent common causes of injuries. Casual and beginner golfers experience back pain, wrist Injuries, knee pain, elbow inflammation and hip injuries due to bad postures. Swing Trainer Pro™ immediately improves and corrects your posture. It’s a training aid that is designed to support and align your shoulders with your feet and hips.
- Familiarize and develop muscle swing memory. Swing Trainer Pro™ is a training device that coordinates your grip to your shoulder and arm alignment. It’s the perfect warm up training to familiarize your muscles to the proper and in synced swing posture which prevents overswinging or flying back elbows.
- Stabilize hip rotation pre-swing. Pressure to spine and unstable knee position during swing can lead to knee pain due to strained ligaments. Stabilize knee position and align it with your shoulders and hips prior to making the swing. Swing Trainer is perfect for warming up your entire body.
- Condition your muscles before play. Wrist, fingers, hands and neck are the most common part of the body that experiences pain. The repetitive and constant movements puts strain to these muscles and joints. Learning the proper grip, alignment prevents your body from twisting too much. During warm up, Swing Trainer slowly stretches your muscles and strengthens them, especially the arms, shoulders and upper back area.
Stretch range: 80-110cm
Weight: Approx. 468g
1 x Swing Trainer Pro