Ultimate Grinding bit to give you smooth results
SphereTech Spherical Grinding Attachment is a spherical angle grinder attachment that hollows out small concave surfaces in wood quickly. The ball-shaped cutter has a diameter of about 1.6" and is suitable for cutting wooden spoons, small bowls, and small to medium sculpting. This offers outstanding power, balance, and efficiency in freehand wood shaping and carving. This grinding sphere bit can also be used to produce around the edge over a wooden surface.
- Ultimate Woodworking Companion. SphereTech Spherical Grinding Attachment is designed to be simple to use, with it 1.6” diameter. This is ideal for carving smooth cavities hollows in wooden spoons, small bowls and is useful for small to medium sculpting.
- Anti-gravity technology. This features an anti-gravity technology that helps to prevent embedding into the piece you are working on. This prevents dig-ins, providing better control over the final look of your project.
- Durable, Premium Materials. This is made of tempered and hardened chrome vanadium alloy steel for long-life cutting strength, making all your grinding needs simpler and more convenient. This can also help you produce around the edge or hollow a small concave surface quickly.
- Multifunctional use. This bit works with most rotary tools. Wood, plastic, and rubber surfaces can be ground, polished, formed, and polished with this tool. Artifact of DIY woodworking polishing.
- Suitable for your power tool. This is designed to fit most standard angle grinders, making it the ultimate grinding bit in the market. This has a native spindle size of 14 mm which can be converted to a US standard spindle size of 5/8-11.
- Material: Chrome vanadium alloy steel
- Product Size: 10mm, 14mm
- Product Weight: 434g
- Color: Black
1 x SphereTech Spherical Grinding Attachment