Make tornado potatoes using this tool tool in just a minute
Love the spiral potato chips from the market? You can now make it on your own at home using this super easy Potato Spiral Tornado Cutter. Slice potatoes in a unique twisted and spiral pattern with ease and within a minute. It’s the simplest way to cut potatoes in your favorite swirl style and deep fry for a snack. Made of sturdy stainless steel, it’s durable and easily goes through most vegetables like potatoes, yams, carrots, radish, cucumber, zucchini and more to enjoy spiral cuts.
- Make your own potato spiral chips at home. Fun and uniquely cut potatoes in spirals using this Potato Spiral Tornado Cutter. It’s a great way to make more fun potato spuds and potato snacks for kids and your family. Easy, fast, and fun to use tool for making more enjoyable potato chips.
- A Must- have kitchen tool for anyone who loves potatoes. Make wonderful potato and yam chips on a stick. Impress and excite your family and guests with their favorite potato chips with a twist! It’s a super handy and easy to use tool. Simply insert the stainless stick into the middle of the potato, and start doing a circular movement using the slicer to start making spiral cuts.
- Cut vegetables in unique spiral cuts for a twist. Not only made for potatoes, but also can be used for a number of vegetables you can slice in spiral including yams, carrots, radish, zucchini and more.
How to make spiral cuts:
- Insert the spiral cutter to the tip of the stainless stick.
- Insert your potato until it reaches the spiral cutter.
- Insert the handle lid and secure the potato in place on the other end
- Insert your finger in the handle of the cutter and start moving in circular motion to start cutting the potatoes.
- Once done, remove the lid and potato. Viola! You now have a spiral potato cut!
Material: plastic, stainless steel
Product Size: 11.1 x 5.7 x 1.3 inches
Product Weight: 113 grams
1 x set spiral potato cutter