Newborn pig rebreather
Assist the newborn piglets with their breathing and increase the rate of survival using Piglet Auxiliary Respirator Breathing Pump. This breathing device is easy to operate by simply pumping directly to the piglet’s mouth or nasal cavity. It helps prevent amniotic fluid choking and ensures oxygen is effectively given.
- Increase piglet’s survival rate. Prevent the piglets from choking caused by amniotic fluid. Use Piglet Auxiliary Respirator Breathing Pump. This device can be used to perform an emergency treatment to help piglets breathe. Designed to deliver a sufficient amount of oxygen through an open mouth and nose with each pump.
- Clear out fluid in the piglet's mouth and nasal cavity. Mucus and amniotic fluid can get trapped in the piglet’s mouth or nasal cavity causing them to choke and have difficulty breathing. Draw the fluids out by pumping using this breathing device. It also helps restore dystocia back in the piglet’s blood circulation.
- Easy one-hand operation. Designed with a comfortable and ergonomic handle to allow you a one-hand operation. The breathing port is made of silicone piston and in line with the piglet’s mouth shape. Heat and cold resistant, you can use this breathing device to assist newborn piglets anytime.
- Material: ABS plastic, silicone
- Product Size: 7 x 17 x 24.5 cm
- Product Weight: 300grams
- Color: blue
- 1 x Piglet Assisted Breathing Pump