Rappelling made safer!
- Horns provide improved rope control and breaking compared to standard 8 figure devices
- Smooth rope action when belaying or descending
- Horns allow you to lock yourself off with both hands free for additional safety
- Pumps up break strength to 11,000 lbf (50KN/5000kg)
- Made of ultra tough aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
A must-have when ice/mountain/rock-climbing, rappelling, and working-at-height, this 50KN Horned 8 Descending Gear proves itself useful both for high-risk rescue operations or just a casual day in the outdoors!
With its “horn” upgrades, it provides extra safety when belaying, descending, and rappelling. You can also use it to make sure your hammocks won’t give up on your weight when relaxing in the open.
Material: Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy
Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.7
Hole Sizes: 55 mm / 32 mm / 40 mm
Breaking Strength: up to 50 KN / 5000 kg
1 x Horn™ Descender Guide
Climb to the top and descend smoothly
Tap BUY NOW to order your Horn™ Descender Guide TODAY!