No more soft and weak fingers!
Having a hard time with wide stretches when you play your guitar? Meet GuitarBuddy Guitar Finger Expansion Trainer. Effectively solve the problems of soft and weak fingers, hand collapse, and insufficient finger span. This tool can help you quickly open your finger and increase the span to help you play your instruments better and more comfortably. This is an essential artifact for stretching fingers and practicing musical instruments, suitable for guitar ukulele, violin, piano beginners
- Strengthen your fingers. GuitarBuddy Guitar Finger Expansion Trainer helps open the finger joints to make string pressing easier. This is an essential artifact for stretching fingers and practicing musical instruments, suitable for guitar ukulele, violin, piano beginners.
- Play your instruments better. This helps to increase stamina and stretching of fingers for playing guitar effortlessly. This improves the reach of your fingers especially when you play wide stretched chords. This reduces the chances of having sore and fatigued hands.
- Practice anytime and anywhere. The finger cots are made of premium plastic, with strong toughness. This is not easy to damage. This is made to be durable and reliable and can be used for a long time, practice anytime and anywhere.
- Adjustable Design. Finger holes are made to be in the size of 20mm/0.8inch. This will let you adjust the size of the spacing, you can now practice at your own will and adjust according to the condition of each person's finger.
- Material: ABS + 304 Stainless Steel
- Product Size: 19 cm x 7 cm
- Product Weight: approx. 70g
- Color: Black, Orange, White
- 1 x GuitarBuddy Guitar Finger Expansion Trainer