Detect and locate fiber breaks, poor connections, bends and cracks using our pen style Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator. This practical and convenient tool uses a powerful light source imported laser to emit a bright light to trace fiber lines and identify faults.
- Portable and convenient to use whenever. Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator comes in a pen style design which makes it easier to carry around especially for field inspection or random checks. Only 195mm in size, it comes with a tail cover and dust cap for easy storage.
- Three light modes for different inspection needs. Check breaks, cracks and bends using three different light working modes - constant flash, fast flash and slow flash. All modes using only one button. It also has a 360-degree rotation lock to protect the button from damage.
- Fits SC FC and ST interface connector. The 2.5mm connector is universally compatible with SC FC and ST interface for circle and square shape optic cables. It also works for single-mode and multi-mode cables.
- Check even at greater distance. Check optic fiber lines from 10kms up to 30kms far. It uses a powerful light source imported laser for strong penetration effect and stable light emission.
- Output Optical Power: >30mW Output Distance: 30KM
- Output Wavelength: 650nm
- Fiber Optic Adapter: Universal Connector
- Use Temperature: 0-60℃
- Storage Stability: -20-70℃
- Battery Type: 5 Alkaline Ba// / /... N MMNes
- Size: 175x26x26mm
- Product Weight: 173G
- 1 x Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator
- 1 x portable package
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x packing box