Is your iPhone having difficulty charging, can’t recognize a charger, experiences heat, and rapid battery drainage?
It may be the result of having its U2 chip damaged. Fret not, this FastDetect U2 IC Fault Tester is the perfect device to test your smartphone’s condition.
- User-Friendly U2 Detector: Easily detect U2 status for iPhone 5-11 Pro Max and read serial number. Determine the root of the iPhone charging problem even if the ID access code is locked. The ideal device to those who test iPhones a lot. User-friendly Interface as it doesn't require any advanced understanding in electronics or system.
- Accurate and Efficient Display: The go to handheld device that will save you a lot of time checking the condition of your U2 chip. Provides an accurate diagnosis and displays the condition of your U2 chip status effectively. Easy to read and operate with the HD screen.
- Sturdy Lightweight Material: Made out of aluminum, a strong metallic material that's lightweight and can withstand a decent amount of abuse. This FastDetect U2 IC Fault Tester is easy to carry anywhere to check your U2 status.
- Auto-test U2 Status: By connecting the U2 Tester, the phone will automatically enter into Recovery Mode. The U2 shall then automatically read the phone information and detect the U2 status.
How to Use:
1) Insert lightning cable, U2 will start automatically with power supply.
- Press the button to switch interface
- At “About” interface, press the right button to switch between Chinese and English
2) Connect the phone to U2 (the phone must be turned off).
- Right key to power off with notice
3) Long press the Sleep/Wake button to power on the phone, then start detection.
- U2 will automatically detect when the phone is turned on
- Read the phone information and detect U2 status
- Recovery mode is ON by default
Size: 95 x 57 x 13 mm
Unit Compatibility: iPhone 5/ 5S/ 5SE/ 6/ 6S/ 6SP/ 7/ 7P/ 8/ 8P/ X/ XR/ XS/ XS Max/ 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
1 x FastDetect U2 IC Fault Tester