This instrument is designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging the insulation. You can also use it in checking for short circuit and locating open circuit and so on. There are Sender and Receiver functions included in the instrument.
- Tracing of wires is made possible even inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carpets, upholstery, etc
- Easy to use: Simply connect the transmitter in series with the circuit or wire under test, (i.e.: in place of a blown fuse, across a connector, in series with an open wire, a light bulb socket, etc.), and scanning the circuit/wire with the tracers flexible probe to find the trouble spot
- 42 V Ready: for use in the new generation of vehicles with mixed or single 42 Volt systems
- Operates on DC voltages from 6 to 42 volts
- Internally protected against power surges and overloads
- 7" flexible probe allows reaching wires in congested places
- Transmitter and Receiver LEDs show open or short circuit conditions
- Adjustable sensitivity for all tracing situations
No wire piercing required, non-contact technology!
- 1 × Automotive Short and Open Finder (Within a carry bag)
- 1 × Instruction Manual