The Ultimate Helper In Your Driving Journey
It’s necessary to check your brake fluid’s condition in order to maintain safety and prevent possible failure of parts. Brake fluid transmits brake pressure; however, if the brake fluid contains too much water, the pressure transfer will fail. We must measure the water ratio scale in brake fluid on a regular basis in order to drive safely. Brake Fluid Liquid Tester Pen assists us in performing routine maintenance and ensuring that we are driving safely.
- Check the fluid quality. Brake fluid is a non-compressible material that circulates through the brake lines, distributing the force produced by your brake pedal to each of your vehicle's four brake rotors. This tool allows you to quickly check the brake fluid condition in your car to see if it's in good condition and be reminded to adjust the brake fluid as needed to prevent a traffic accident.
- Multiple LED Indicators. This is made with LED indicators. Three LED lights indicate different forms of brake fluid, while six LED lights indicate different percentages of water in the brake fluid. This provides an elegant interface for reading data quickly.
- Oil Type Detection. This is compatible with DOT3, DOT4, and DOT5.1 brake fluids. The most popular form of brake fluid used by everyday drivers is DOT3. Finally, DOT5.1 (glycol-based) should never be confused with DOT 5 (silicon-based), which should never be combined with any DOT fluid.
- Universal Probe. This is designed with a durable probe which allows identification versatility. This is made of special materials that are oil and oxidation resistant and do not easily corrode. The probe has LED lights that allow you to see the color of the brake fluid when needed.
How to Use
- To begin, insert two AAA batteries into the main device.
- To turn on the machine, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
- To pick the current oil type, press the power button once.
- Dip the probe into the brake fluid (wipe the probe clean, otherwise, it will affect the results) Using an LED show, determine the outcome.
- To switch on or off the LED flashlight, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds.
- To turn off the machine, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
- Material: Industrial Grade ABS Material
- Product Size: 6.73 x 1.56 x 0.87 inches
- Product Weight: 71 g
- Color: Black
- 1 x Brake Fluid Liquid Tester Pen
Note: AAA Batteries NOT included