Draw 45 Degree lines and accurately find the center of round and square stocks efficiently using 45 Degree Woodworking Center Scriber. Mark on soft metals or wood pieces with an exact intersection point in the center.
- Draw 2 lines at random. Draw lines and markings on your square and round stocks and still get precise and measured centerlines. Mark in 45 degrees and 90 degrees angles with ease. Ideal to mark on discs and shafts.
- Save time and labor on woodwork. Make woodworking easier. Convenient and efficient to use for multiple types of markup. It has maximum traction of 45 degrees and a removable steel ruler used as a positioning unit.
- Durable for all woodworking needs. Made of aluminum alloy center finder, machined with multi-axis precision equipment, sandblasted and anodized for lasting durability and corrosion resistance.
- Material: Aluminum alloy + steel
- Digital: Laser engraving
- Processing: Anodizing
- Case dimensions: 13 x10 cm / 5.12''x3.94''
- Ruler Dimensions: 30 x 2.5 cm / 11.81''x0.98''
- Color: Red
- 1 x Line Scriber
- 1 x Steel ruler